Voice Over Self Tapes | Major

Today I received the last of the voice over self tapes back for the young ladies applying to voice Ellie as the narrator in my film. Below are each of the voice over self tapes.

Amber, aged 11.





Bertie, aged 8. 





Betsy, aged 5. 





Esme, aged 10. 





Hettie, aged 8. 





Matilda, aged 7. 



Although not all of the tapes are the best quality, I can still get a good idea of how their voices would sound in the film, from this sample of the script. Although all of the girls read very well, I have decided that the actress I wanted to go with is Matilda. Her voice has a lovely balance of confidence, innocent and happiness. I am going to record her in the next couple of weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer project 2017 - Drawings 1-22

The Five Act Structure of the Greatest Showman - Film Review