Exterior Party lighting | Major

Today I have been focusing on getting the lighting correct on the shot of the outside of the party room, as this corridor needs to look quite foreboding and threatening as the narrative is discussing how Ellie is feeling concerned and confused by the situation she is in. I am quite happy about how the scene looks overall, however the lights in the ceiling are casting strange orbs around the light on the ceiling. This is something I will need to rectify in the final renders.




Comments

  1. Are yourrenders 4:3 aspect ratio instead of 16:9 for a reason Nelly? Eg, a homage to Captain Pugwash?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trialling it to see, but I am aware that the final renders will need to be 16:9 for most outputs.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer project 2017 - Drawings 1-22

Invisible cities anthology key ideas

The Five Act Structure of the Greatest Showman - Film Review