Assets to be produced | Minor

I decided that to help me move ahead on the production of my Pugwash film, I needed to figure out exactly what elements I needed to produce in order to be able to move forward with my film. I am still working on my animatic, and have yet to make it look as i would like it to. I am also facing a bit of delay on this due to Adobe issues, which I am attempting to fix. However, below are the elements I will need to produce for the animation.

Matte paintings

  • Bedroom (Nelly)
  • Party room
  • Above the world
  • On board the ship
  • Cave
  • Landscape of colouring
  • Ryan’s workshop

Props - 2D

  • 2x leg “trees”
  • Chair (party)
  • Waves
  • Shrimp
  • Volouvants
  • Mouse (this may need to be 2D rigged)
  • Champagne cork
  • Hand with cigar
  • Pirate ship
  • Sharpening trees
  • Erasers
  • Ink bottles (5 different styles)
  • Paint bottles
  • Paint brushes

Props - 3D

  • Chair (bedroom)
  • Computer
  • Mouse
  • Glasses
  • Speakers

This list should hopefully guide my process a bit more. I will produce orthographs for these. The 2D elements should be easy to do as they can be plains or very simplistic 3D constructions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer project 2017 - Drawings 1-22

The Five Act Structure of the Greatest Showman - Film Review