Master studies practice

Today was our first photoshop/digital drawing session with Jordan. The session was really useful, introducing some new ways of working, some new tools and a great workstation layout that allows ease of movement from tool to tool. We spent today's session doing a series of master studies in order to aid our understanding of how colour and saturation are controlled and also allow us to begin to identify and issues we have in the translation of perceived to actual colour. Here are my master studies. I slightly surprised myself with these, and appear to be quite comfortable using broader brush strokes; a finding that I had not expected as I am largely a bit of a perfectionist.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer project 2017 - Drawings 1-22

The Five Act Structure of the Greatest Showman - Film Review