Development start - Fantastic Voyage

This is my intial exploration of the potential design routes for my current ideas. 



I am starting to think about having the AV node represented as a control room, with a big, catastrophic disaster happening, leading to the Controller having to quickly save the day. I haven't yet decided if I want the control room to literally be inside the heart or as a metaphor for the heart. This is something I intend to explore over the next few days.

I started trying to design my Controller character. These are the designs for if he is made from pure energy. I plan to get the more mechanical designs done tonight and uploaded.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer project 2017 - Drawings 1-22

The Five Act Structure of the Greatest Showman - Film Review