Character Work

Today we were working on props, and how these can effect the character, how they should link to the character they belong to and how they have to fit the culture and personality of their context.



The character I decided upon was Toothless from How to Train your Dragon. I decided that an accessory he might need could be flying goggles to protect his eyes when it is misty or they are flying through waterfalls.




We then began creating characters from inanimate objects from rooms in a house that we were each given. I was given a bathroom. I really enjoyed this task, and created a group of characters I'm very happy with. Meet the bathroom crew.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer project 2017 - Drawings 1-22

The Five Act Structure of the Greatest Showman - Film Review