Character design updates

Over the last week or so I have been working on getting complete designs for my characters, as well as establishing spacing and layout for the environments. 


I began by designing what the radioactive creature would look like inside the mannequin head, and below are my results.







After some consideration, as well as talking to peers, I decided that number 47 would be the final design for my creature. I then decided I needed to draw the creature outside of the mannequin head. 


The drawings were the beginning of me trying to establish the final body shapes and overall appearance of my two characters. The construction of the cat is slightly wrong as the elbow on the front legs is in the wrong place and the shoulders are not positioned correctly on the front view. I am going to fix it in the final character design pieces.


I then began trying to figure out how the overall environment shots might look, in preparation for beginning to create layouts. I did some work on perspective as well as finally nailing down the layout for my key environments. The one above is the living room inside the house, and below is the overall environment of the test site.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer project 2017 - Drawings 1-22

The Five Act Structure of the Greatest Showman - Film Review